This Website (www.dashtravels.com) is a privately owned website providing travel and accommodation resources for residents of the United States of America only. By registering and/or using this Website, You agree to the following terms, rules and regulations without limitation or qualification (“Terms and Conditions”).
We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically review these Terms and Conditions. Your use of this Website shall indicate your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
- Client’s booking with Travel a la Carte take full responsibility for their choice(s) and purchase of travel options, and travel at their own risk.
- www.travelalacarte.club will display information regarding vacation package deals offered by Travel a la Carte and its vendors. This will include flights, hotel, cruises, car rental, transportation, activities, and entertainment..
- Some of the information supplied is from third party providers; such are airlines, hotels, and transportation suppliers (“Service Provider”). Travel a la Carte does its best to ensure the information provided is correct and up to date; however we cannot be 100% sure with the accuracy of all information.
- Travel a la Carte is not liable for information supplied to us by Service Providers.
- Travel a la Carte will assist with problems that are a result of miss-information by the service provider(s).
- Travel a la Carte is not liable for any changes made by hotel(s) and airlines.
- Flight information (time, seat assignments, and numbers) are subject to change by all airlines. Travel a la Carte will inform all clients of State Department changes in travel warnings and alerts regarding their destination(s).
- Refunds associated with cancelled trips by Travel a la Carte, or “Group Leader” for customized group travel (less penalty fees), will be processed within thirty (30) days of receipt of trip cancellation via business check to provided address, or Paypal (Travel a la carte’s discretion).
- Clients wishing to purchase travel insurance must do so with their initial booking and deposit.
- Travel insurance claims may take 4-8 weeks to be processed and remitted, after trip return date.
- Travel a la Carte is not responsible for vehicles under client(s) lease/rental agreement.
- Travel a la Carte is not responsible for any lost items while on travel
- All rates and quotes provided by Travel a la Carte are always subject to change until the initial deposit has been paid along with any other requirement(s).
- Rates on hold can last for 1 to 30 days depending on the vendor(s) and departure date.
- Rates on hold can last for 1 to 30 days depending on the vendor(s) and departure date.
- Travel a la Carte will attempt to match or beat prices you find on the internet. Provide us with the information you’ve found and we will search through the 30 plus vendors we have to make it possible, if not better.
- Clients must take into account that travel costs are not set and vary depending on the season, day of travel, time of travel, the number of travelers, comfort level, and destination. Travel a la Carte will endeavor to fulfill your request at a reasonable rate.
- Initial deposit/payment plans are considered a courtesy. A client’s failure to make payments as agreed upon may result in cancellation of their reservation and forfeiture of all monies paid and/or late fee. Initial full deposit on packages with flight on non-group booking will include 25% of the total per person to secure hotel and airfare reservation at the time of ticketing/booking.
- Payments made to Travel a la carte are non-refundable and non-transferrable with the exception of purchased travel insurance for trip, and/or a group trip cancelled due to group minimum not being reached, inclement weather, and/or State Department recommendations (terrorist alert).
- Smaller payment/deposit on a flight is only available on some promotional and group trip as long as there are 10 or more people flying from the same city.
- Travel a la Carte does not accept checks.
- Group trips will require a group leader and group leader contract, plus a non-refundable $100 deposit is required. The $100 deposit is applied to the group leader’s trip cost.
- Late fee of $50 per person applies immediately after final payment date if there are prior missed payments OR 7 days after the final payment date.
- Name changes and other changes are allowed before and after payment completion but may require a fee starting at $50 per person. Fees depend on the vendor.
- Many hotels and vehicle rental/leasing companies require a credit card upon check-in to act as a bond, pay for incidentals, and to pay resort fees if applicable.
- Travel a la Carte is not responsible for resort fees.
- Travel a la Carte books flights within package deals and group trips consisting of ten (10) or more passengers traveling from the same city with the same itinerary. If travelers have not booked a package deal, or are part of a group trip, they are responsible for booking their own flight.
- For flight only purchases, travel a la Carte can research and book a flight for a service fee of $30 plus rate of the flight. Traveler must pay for the flight in full at the time of booking.
- Know that airline prices vary from day to day, as well as hourly, and are usually the major driver in full packages price change.
- Travel a la Carte is pleased to offer national and international flights with a payment plan to Secure your ticket with a deposit, and the remaining balance will be paid on a bi-weekly schedule.
Airfare Payment Plan (How it works)
- Is a payment plan for your airfare. Tickets are secured with a down payment and the remaining balance is scheduled for a bi-weekly payment.
- Travel a la Carte will search for the flight requested and offer you the best option. Upon your acceptance, a down payment will be required to secure your arrangement. It is non-refundable, and must be paid upon booking. Your e-ticket and itinerary will be emailed to you when final payment is received. There is a 28% service charge on the ticket, plus a $30 research fee.
- Seven (7) travelers are permitted on the same booking/payment plan. I you have more than seven (7) travelers, please contact us.
- You can add your frequent flyer number to your ticket(s) before your trip. E-tickets will be sent to you two weeks before your travel date. Seating arrangements are per you request. Groups are always seated together unless requested otherwise.
Change During Payment
- Travel a la Carte cannot adjust payment for a decrease in price. Our job is to protect you from fare increase, which is more costly.
- Change is flight plans are permissible with a cost of $200 to $500, as well as the price of the ticket. Fee difference must be paid to Travel a la carte before changes can be made.
- Payment plans can be altered prior to due date. Any and all failed payments will incur a $40.00 fee. Travel a la Carte requires a minimum time of 48 hours to be notified of any changes in payment schedule.
Payments And Cancellations
- Travel a la carte will automatically deduct payments on the scheduled dates agreed upon.
- If there is a need to change your form of payment, inform us and we will make the necessary changes
- If you are no-longer able to make payments, inform us as soon as possible to process your refund. Late fees will still apply.
- There will be no cancellation fee assessed. Your down payment is non-refundable. All payments made will be refunded as credit towards your next purchase.
After My Payment is Done
- You will receive a confirmation email from us, and an email containing your e-tickets from the airline. If you don’t receive these email within 24 hours, contact us immediately.
- If any changes need to be made once you’ve completed your payment, you must contact the airline directly. Once your payment(s) are completed, Travel a la Carte is no-longer the point of contact. You must contact the airline directly for any refunds after completed payments. Any refunds, or credits are determined by the airlines policy and procedures after completed payment with Travel a la Carte.
- For additional information, contact us at customer firstname.lastname@example.org
- U.S. Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents (LPR’s) who travel directly between parts of the United States, which includes Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Swains Island and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), without touching at a foreign port or place, are not required to present a valid U.S. Passport or U.S. Green Card.
- It is recommended that travelers bring a government issued photo I.D. and copy of birth certificate.
- All non U.S. Citizens should carry proof of their “Lawful Permanent Residents”( L.P.R.) status at all times in the event you are asked to prove your status. This may be in the form of a green card or passport.
- Non U.S. citizens are advised to check with the consulate of the nation they are traveling to for entry requirements.
- Certain countries require a VISA depending on the length of your stay and purpose of your visit. Click Here
- Cruise lines only require birth certificate and driver’s license, but it’s highly recommended that you use a passport.
- Some travel packages, or parts of travel packages are ticketless. i.e. airline tickets.